In your own space, set some goals for the coming year. They can be fannish or not, public or private.
Hm. Haven't been well for a few days, so this'll be short and sweet. Three goals for each.
- Find new and interesting ways of being creative and participating in fandom. Art, comms, challenges, podfic, reccing, cheerleading. Writing is awesome, but when RSI and writer's block and anxiety are making that difficult - work around it.
- Branch out. Read, watch and listen to new things. Check out new fandoms.
- Finish and post the writer WIP, the foursome WIP and the AIB sequel WIP.
- Complete Couch to 5K in Jan/Feb/March (day 1 today! missing the couch already). Do yoga. Go hiking. Walk. My pain is better when I'm moderately active, I sleep better and I'm happier. Win/win.
- Keep using Dragon voice recognition on the PC, Siri on the phone, the ergonomic keyboard, touch screens and stand up/sit down desk, etc. Ice, heat, stretch, strengthen. Don't waste spoons on the PC/phone unless it's worth it. Keep believing it can get better, even when I want to curl into a ball and give up.
- Floss more often. (I ran out of goals. Everyone needs to floss?)